Scholls Ferry Automotive has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Portland, OR.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Scholls Ferry Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Shadow Soliz, 11/19/2022
I was driving the other day and my car starts to misfire, luckily I was right next to the Napa on Scholls ferry road. I pulled it in and asked if they could look at it. New coils and a oil change later I had my car back the next day. Super happy with the service from Chris and the rest of the team for making a stressful situation easy and fast. I would bring my car here anytime.